[vbox-dev] Floating point exception

James Lucas jimmy at secsme.org.au
Fri Oct 24 22:30:31 GMT 2008

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for that, I've seen the SVN update come through. There is still two more
lines that need fixing (the two lines outputting the same data but the
non-machine readable branch of the code)

2240	                RTPrintf("Average speed:      %llu B/s\n", (BytesSent *
1000) / (EndTime - BeginTime) );
2244	                RTPrintf("Speed:              %llu B/s\n", (BytesReceived *
1000) / (EndTime - BeginTime) );

Cheers,
    James