[vbox-dev] NMI watchdog on Linux guest

Ricardo M. Correia Ricardo.M.Correia at Sun.COM
Mon Oct 13 15:37:16 GMT 2008

Hello,

Any thoughts about this issue?

I see there's a VBOX_WITH_NMI symbol in VB's code, but I'm not sure if
this enables NMIs in the guest, nor am I sure how to enable this symbol.

I don't mind compiling the code myself and I don't mind if this has a
performance penalty, as long as the NMI watchdog works in the guest.

Thanks,
Ricardo