[vbox-dev] FreeBSD amd64 7.0

Desmond Chapman que_deseja at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 15:22:42 GMT 2008

Error code2, not building.
I've noticed the same error code 2 problem with developers to the developer mailing list.
Again. Currently, kBuild is marked broken in ports . Paths to install to /usr/home and /tmp. No amd64 binary for freebsd 7.0. Permissions won't change to build and install even if I am building in root. Qemu on amd64 uses a different interface for networking. Qcow deprecated in qemu. Qcow2 must be used for amd64.

Who has solved all of these build problems?