[vbox-dev] Debian paths

Desmond Chapman que_deseja at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 18:06:28 GMT 2008

I'm adding this here if I accidentally erase this text file. Some of these dependencies are not mentioned in the FreeBSD/porting documentation.
The paths themselves are not fixed. I suggest that the build be installed as any port program would or that /tmp is used as the default directory for installing- the user can still have the source file in his/her home folder if so be.