[vbox-dev] Errors in configure.log

Frank Mehnert Frank.Mehnert at Sun.COM
Wed Oct 8 12:41:25 GMT 2008

Desmond,

On Wednesday 08 October 2008, Desmond Chapman wrote:
> I've read the file as Mehnert suggested.
> Here are a list of errors.
>
> [...]
>
> This error repeats itself in whole or part about 19 times.

PLEASE don't start a new thread for such questions. It is much
easier to answering you if I can follow the thread.

Your original question was why SDK_VBOX_ZLIB_INCS is not set.
The answer from the configure.log file is that there is no
directory required. Have a look at the lines where we test for
zlib support.

The other error messages are normal as this script just tests
for each package at several default locations. If the package is
not found at one location, we get an error message and try again
using the next location.

Kind regards,

Frank
--