[vbox-dev] Using Visual Studio 2005 with internal PSDK for windows builds

nolan de souza nolandsouza at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 18:26:51 GMT 2008

I have a few patches for building VirtualBox trunk on Windows with just
Visual Studio 2005 (and the PSDK that comes with it) and without having to
install the external PSDK as mentioned in "
http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Windows%20build%20instructions"

Would it be nice to have these patches published... I can do that? Or do we
really don't care about that kinda setup?

Sorry, but I didn't want to publish patches without asking someone first :)

- Nolan.

--
nolan de souza, bangalore, mobile: +91 9886 44 6962.