[vbox-dev] Announce: VirtualBox 2.0.6 released!

Huihong Luo huisinro at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 21:37:37 GMT 2008

Hi Frank,

Thanks, I downloaded the bianry, and worked well on Vista.

I have a question regarding the release and OSE source code svn revision. In general, how do i know which SVN revision num is associated with a specific release by Sun?

For example, I wanted to compile 2.0.6 from vbox OSE, which revision number to use to get the snapshot? Is it revision 14483?

Thanks,

Huihong