[vbox-dev] problem when building debug version

Michael Thayer Michael.Thayer at Sun.COM
Tue Nov 4 21:26:48 GMT 2008

Hello Fengjun,

Debug versions of VirtualBox create a debug log in addition to the
release log.  The debug log is usually created in the current directory.
 However, by default nothing goes into it - you need to enable the
logging you need by setting environment variables.  Take a look at the
documentation in the file src/VBox/Runtime/VBox/log-vbox.cpp for a bit
more information regarding how to set the variables.

Regards,

Michael