[vbox-dev] WS API - what credentials to pass to WebsessionManager_logon()?

Christian Smith Christian.Smith at Sun.COM
Sat May 17 15:25:14 GMT 2008

Hi Michal,

I have encountered that problem before.  Typically when authentication
fails the webservice returns a null string instead of a MOR.  How have
you configured authentication for the webservice?  To remove
authentication all together (for development only) execute:

VBoxManage setproperty websrvauthlibrary null

-Christian