[vbox-dev] webservice and SOAPpy

Jakob Simon-Gaarde jakob at mikrov.dk
Fri May 9 06:18:22 GMT 2008

How on earth should the vbox developers know that, when you don't even mention VirtualBox or the fact that it is on a virtualbox system you have the problem... You don't give details on the hostsystem nor the guestsystem and the subject does not suggest that the question has anything to do with VirtualBox.

Anyway, I use python SOAP (ZSI which is part of the same project as SOAPpy) on a VirtualBox linux guest on a Windows 2003 host, and this is not giving me any problems. I use the VBoxTAP driver (HostIF) for networking.