[vbox-dev] OSE and RDP / iSCSI

Steve Radich stever at bitshop.com
Tue May 6 02:00:13 GMT 2008

At CommunityOne it was presented that the open source version was
identical with no features missing, however the web site says that it is
missing iscsi and rdp, and I assume usb over rdp. The USB seems to be in
the OSE (?) from a quick view of the source  tree.

The specific question came up of hosting on it and the answer was that
was fine, unless I misunderstood (someone else's question afterwards)
and the license specifically says you can't do that when downloaded.

Can someone clarify this?

Steve Radich - http://www.aspdeveloper.net
<blocked::blocked::http://www.aspdeveloper.net/>  /
http://www.virtualserverfaq.com
<blocked::blocked::http://www.virtualserverfaq.com/>
BitShop, Inc. - Development, Training, Hosting, Troubleshooting -
http://www.bitshop.com <blocked::blocked::http://www.bitshop.com/>