[vbox-dev] Solaris x86 libqt-mt.so.3 has a problem in fonts

Takao Fujiwara - Tokyo S/W Center Takao.Fujiwara at Sun.COM
Fri Jun 13 14:28:38 GMT 2008

Hi,

The VirtualBox 1.6.2 Solaris x86 cannot show the multibyte strings in the latest x86 Solaris 11.
When I rebuild libqt-mt.so.3 by myself, the problem is not happened.

I also confirmed this problem occurs in Solaris x86 only but I don't see the same problem in my Solaris amd64 box.
So I think this is a build issue.

Could you rebuild 32bit libqt-mt.so.3 again for VirtualBox-$version-SunOS_x86.tar.gz ?

Thanks,
fujiwara