[vbox-dev] VBox Device - Host Driver communication

Nicolay Vizovitin vizovitin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 08:04:16 GMT 2008

For now my work is merely an academic interest. That's the first
reason. Examining VBox sources already gave me more knowledge about
virtualization, than I could get just by reading some articles on the
theme (at least as I can estimate).

Host interface networking may provide required results from the
viewpoint of guest OS. But described approach may improve the security
of host OS.