[vbox-dev] OSE still active?

Marcos Pinto markybob at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 02:45:56 GMT 2008

Hey all,

First off, sorry for the double post.  I accidentally sent this to
vbox-users instead of vbox-dev at first.

I couldn't help but notice that vbox's SVN trunk all of the sudden went
from having tens of commits each day, to none for over a week now.  I
find it highly unlikely that all of the vbox developers are on vacation
at the exactly same time.  What's going on?  Is vbox going to stay open
and committed to the open-source community?  Is Sun trying to close
things up?

Thanks,
Marcos