[vbox-dev] QProcess: Destroyed while process is still running

Christian Pötzsch Christian.Poetzsch at Sun.COM
Fri Jul 11 07:37:33 GMT 2008

Hi walt,

we have switched to the Qt4 GUI as the default one in the trunk on
07/09/08. You get this warning because of some misbehavior of your Qt4
installation. As a workaround jump to a newer Qt version or set another
style than cleanlooks with the `qtconfig` utility.

Christian

Dr. Christian Pötzsch    Sun Microsystems    http://www.sun.com/