[vbox-dev] Updated Finnish (fi) translation for VirtualBox

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at iki.fi
Sun Jan 6 15:15:02 GMT 2008

Hi,

I got a bit fed up with the current Finnish translation of VirtualBox,
and made a multitude of fixes (but only a few new translations so far)
to the qt_fi.ts and VirtualBox_fi.ts files. The existing translation has
an extremely large amount of compound word errors, ugly "Capitalized
Every Word" stuff which is not used in Finnish, and also a few typos and
completely false translations. Most of those should be now fixed, since
I went through the whole file.

The translation patch is attached, it's against the current SVN version
and I license my changes for it under the MIT license [1].

I'm the translator of eg. Pidgin [2] and leader of the Ubuntu Finnish
translators [3] if you need references of my translations. This message
is signed with my GPG key.

Thanks for all your efforts with the VirtualBox, by the way. The fact I
got fed up with the translation means I'm mostly happily using VirtualBox :)

Best Regards,
Timo Jyrinki

[1] http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/MIT%20license
[2] http://developer.pidgin.im/l10n/fi.po