[vbox-dev] VirtualBox SDK/API
Christian.Smith at Sun.COM
Mon Feb 25 06:40:54 PST 2008
I'm new to VirtualBox and would like to become familiar with the SDK. I
am using Linux as a host and would like to use the SDK or API to
manipulate virtual machines. My implementation language is Java so I
was looking at the Mozilla JavaXPCOM bridge.
A couple of questions:
1. Does anyone have any example code they could show me just to list
the virtual machines?
2. What is the status of the SDK?
- It does not seem to be included in the OpenSolaris beta build,
will it be in the future?
- Is it even working on Linux?
3. Is there a way of remotely accessing the SDK? I saw the term
webservice used in some code comments in the trunk but could not find
anything else about it.
Thanks for you help,
More information about the vbox-dev