[vbox-dev] vboxvideo does always use 1280x768

Lisa Denia eiffel56 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 14:48:55 GMT 2008

Hi,

I've played around with it for a while now, but I can't get it working.
VBoxRandR.sh is placed in /usr/bin/ as VBoxRandR, with executing
permissions for everyone.
I can call it manually, and it will set the screen correctly.
But it seems that it never get executed by VBoxClient. Regardless of
what I do, I have to call VBoxRandR manually to set the new resolution.

Oh, and one thing. My host screen is 1152x864. It is not possible to
resize the height for the guest with that resolution, because I can't
reach that resizing line
thing(http://eiffel56.mybonsai.at/Bildschirmfoto-70.png) .
The only way to set the height is via VBoxManage or xrandr.

Thank you,
Lisa Denia