[vbox-dev] vboxvideo does always use 1280x768

Lisa Denia eiffel56 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 01:22:38 GMT 2008

Hi,

I've built r7168, and it does work partially. There is a little problem
left.

If I resize the guest windows, the screen does not automatically resize
too. But if I open that gnome-display-properties thing, it suggests me
the new resolution. I can then choose that resolution and it will change
correctly. I have to do that everytime I resize the guest window.
Alternatively I can type "xrandr -s 0", it will have the same effect.

I think it could be just a configuration error of Ubuntu or something,
but I don't know. The same happens if I just start a plain X
session(only with VBoxClient, metacity and gnome-terminal) via
startx/xinit.

Here is a screenshot of it:
http://eiffel56.mybonsai.at/Bildschirmfoto-69.png

Thank you,