[vbox-dev] vboxvideo does always use 1280x768

Lisa Denia eiffel56 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 22:52:15 GMT 2008

Hi,

mh, I don't get it working. Permissions are right, VBoxClient is
running. Does VBoxClient creates a log or something?

By the way, why are the static resolutions removed? As I said, if I
install an older guest addition everything works as expected. I think
its much better for experienced users to define static resolutions and
disable that auto-resizing, at least it is for me.

Thanks ;),
Lisa Denia