[vbox-dev] vboxvideo does always use 1280x768

Lisa Denia eiffel56 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 12:23:12 GMT 2008

Hi,

thats a cool feature. But it actually does not work here. Resizing the
window just resizes the window itself and make scrollbars appear. Do I
need to configure something? Or something older guest additions install
scripts are missing? My guest additions installation script is based on
the 1.5.2 one.

I tried to remove the display subsection, no effect at all. Host+G has
also no effect(expect that I'm not able to resize the window until I
press it again).

Have fun,
Lisa Denia