[vbox-dev] higher screen resolution

Armindo Silva deathon2legs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 15:11:28 GMT 2008

Hi!

Probably the only thing you need to do is increase the video ram of the VM,
i don't think the  default 8MB are enough for the resolution you want.

Cheers

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 2:24 PM, Alexander (Sasha) Sirotkin <
sasha.sirotkin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was wondering, what would it take to make Windows guest additions video
> driver support higher screen resolution, for instance 1920x1440 (or even
> higher).
>
> Any ideas how hard it would be and where to start ?
>
> Thanks.

"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a
little way past them into the impossible."
Sir Arthur C. Clarke