[vbox-dev] Help building VBox on WinXP - understanding toolchain
clicker.mouse at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 22 23:57:48 PDT 2008
I wish I had found this thread a bit earlier, this would have saved me
so many hours of frustrating trial and error.
Is there some chance to....
- agree on a modified configure.vbs that works with a defined version
of the free QT?
- update the build instrstuctions to mention:
- the zlib1.dll stuff
- that you have to use the 2005 platform SDK, 2008 SDK won't compile
And some more wishes:
- could we replace ATL 7.0 by ATL 3.0. ATL 3.0 would be freely
available as part of the DDK.
ATL 7 is not. The changes should be minor.
- Have Visual C++ projects.... ;) having so much more comfort (ok
perhaps a task for the community)
More information about the vbox-dev