[vbox-dev] NAT/slirp low outbound speed from guest's to remote hosts.

Jakob Simon-Gaarde jakob at mikrov.dk
Thu Apr 3 07:55:12 GMT 2008

First of all I haven't just been talking, I have really spend days debugging and profiling - so I think that should be respected in this context. I just had to face the fact that I wasn't able to fix the problem.

The hack mentioned was not ment as a solution but as information - it was something I used for manual profiling which turned out to have the curious effect of speeding up performance.

Best regards Jakob Simon-Gaarde