[vbox-dev] Help building VBox on WinXP - understanding toolchain

andreas.l@sun.com Andreas.L at Sun.COM
Wed Apr 2 08:04:04 GMT 2008

Hi Doug,

regarding the zlib: The zlib 1.2.1 should be downloaded automatically
when you checkout the VBox OSE sources from SVN. Take a look at
<VBoxRoot>/src/libs/zlib-1.2.1/. This should be sufficient for all
modules. If not, please post the lines with the error of the build log here.

Hope this helps,

-Andreas.