[vbox-dev] OS/2 2.1 & 1.3

Egor Egorov egor at fine.kiev.ua
Sat Sep 22 23:03:29 GMT 2007

Hello!

Decided to allow myself a bit of nostalgie and boot older OS/2
versions like 2.1. :) I've found 2.1 floppy images online. The first
one boots and requests to put the second one. The second floppy
writes "loading..." and hangs up. Mac OS X's activity monitor shows
very high "system" CPU activity. I waited about five minutes and
tried some settings options ("OS/2" or "unknown", acpi, vt, etc). No
success. VirtualBox compiled from repository couple of days ago.

Is it possible to boot OS/2 2.1 in VirtualBox?

PS: And have you seen somewhere OS/2 1.x images online? :)

--
     Egor Egorov
     http://www.fine.kiev.ua/