[vbox-dev] Additional FreeBSD porting work

Matt datahead4 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 21:52:14 GMT 2007

I have been attempting to get VirtualBox to build on my FreeBSD 7
workstation and I am looking for feedback and advice about what the
next steps should be.

Thanks to some of the items in the recent patch set provided by
Olivier Fauchon to this list, the latest subversion sources build
successfully.  I am currently tracking my progress at:

http://www.datahead.org/wiki/index.php/VirtualBox

and have included some of Olivier's proposed patches in that write-up
(as well as noticing that some of the suggestions have already made it
into the subversion repo - Thank You!).

I have included a copy of my current patch set attached here for
review as well.  Individual patch files are maintained on the wiki
link above.

Thank you,
Matt