[vbox-dev] VirtualBox doesn't build on Mac OS X

Knut St. Osmundsen bird at innotek.de
Wed Sep 12 15:27:20 GMT 2007

Egor Egorov wrote:
> On 12 сент. 2007, at 17:50, Knut St. Osmundsen wrote:
> BTW, any plans for new official Mac OS X beta?

It's a bit hard for me right now to give you any dates as we're a bit
stretched here at the moment and that's delayed the Mac OS X things a
little bit unfortunately. There will probably be one or two beta /
candidate releases before we call it feature complete and do the first
GA release.

As for the order the missing features will appear in, I've planned it
this way: reworked USB support, shared clipboard, seamless mode,
graphics optimizations and finally host interface networking. There
probably won't be any new beta until I've gotten past the seamless stuff
(wouldn't really make sense IMO). My hope is that everything will be
done in time for the 1.6 release and that the Mac OS X version will
start following the normal release cycle from there on.

Kind Regards,
  knut