[vbox-dev] Question about VirtualBox version and SVN release numbers.

Michael Thayer michael at innotek.de
Fri Oct 19 11:41:21 GMT 2007

Ah yes, sorry.  No precise mapping I'm afraid.  The changes in our
internal tree are copied over to OSE once a day, minus changes which
only affect non-OSE features.  For most changes in our tree there is a
single corresponding change in OSE.  As for the branch, we did not
maintain an OSE version of that, so I don't know exactly how the numbers
got determined.

Regards,

Michael