[vbox-dev] route network traffic through a special device

m1gerber at hsr.ch m1gerber at hsr.ch
Thu Oct 4 19:58:51 GMT 2007

hello

For a small project, my goal is to set up a route in a guest os (on a second virtual network device like pcnet) which routes traffic into a single process on the host system. After study the source code, I find out that one of the ways I can go is to add a new network driver similar to 'NAT network transport driver'. So my question is:
How do I have to extend the existing code to achieve this goal? Or are there existing functionalities I've overlooked?

thanks for any inputs
Marco Gerber