[vbox-dev] Debug Build

Ryan Riley rileyrd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 22:31:43 GMT 2007

So, I'm sure I'm just doing something silly like missing a library,
but for the life of me I can't get a debug build to link on Linux.  It
looks like it gets pretty upset about some stuff in HappyHttp and at
least one other place.  Does anyone have any thoughts?  (My output
from `kmk BUILD_TYPE=debug &> err` is attached.)

Another question to go with it, once it is built how do I get access
to the logging information?  (Is it setting the VBOX_LOG and such
environmental variables as mention by Dmitry earlier this month?)

Thanks
Ryan