[vbox-dev] .deb "script" for VirtualBox?

Antonio Augusto (Mancha) khaoticmind at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 13:19:46 GMT 2007

Hey guys!

I was wishing to keep track of SVN version of VBox in my Kubuntu box,
and, maybe, have a nightly build uploaded to some repository, or
served through bittorrent, but i lack the necessary skills to build
the .deb.

Course i could learn how to do that, but if you guys could share the
scripts (or whatever they are called) that you use to build the
official distribution, would save some of my time :)

Thanks in advance,
KM

--
Things are like this, because this is how we made them be.