[vbox-dev] eComStation Guest

Michael Thayer michael at innotek.de
Mon Mar 19 12:47:24 GMT 2007

Hello Charles,

OS/2 guests should work in VirtualBox with hardware virtualisation
extensions active.  You can activate them for a given VM using the
VBoxManage tool with the modifyvm option while the VM is not running.

If you are interested in paid support for OS/2 guests, you are welcome
to contact info at innotek.de to discuss it, including your precise
requirements for the product.

Regards,

Michael