[vbox-dev] My first patch for official Innotek dcoumentation

Alexey Eremenko al4321 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 21:06:01 GMT 2007

Hi all !

Since Docbook XML sources not available, I did my series of patches in
plain-text format according to Michael Thayer's recommendations.

Those patches are meant to be added to Official Innotek dcoumentation
and be included in the product itself.

Please review it, and make comments.

NOTE: USB section written by Pablo Schraitle, but he agreed to publish
this. (with little updates from me). All other material is written by
me.

I have agreed to work with InnoTek with one requirement: the
documentation must be available with the product itself, so Michael
recommended me to patch the original one.
Since sources are not available I had to develop my own scheme of
patching, and I hope you understand me.

So, what do you think of it?

--
-Alexey Eremenko "Technologov"