[vbox-dev] how to install Windows Guest Additions from svn

Sander van Leeuwen sandervl at innotek.de
Fri Jul 6 08:19:47 GMT 2007

VBoxOGL installation instructions are present in
http://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/475

I could build a new additions iso and attach it to the defect if you are
not able to build the additions yourself.

Alexander Eichner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> first thanks for this great software.
>
> I wanted to try the basic OpenGL support in svn (testing my linux
> implementation for the host).
> I compiled the guest additions but now I don't know how to install them
> because there is no installer.
> Maybe someone can give brief instructions where to copy the files and
> how to install the VBoxOGL.dll
> The guest is WindowXP Professional SP2.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Alexander Eichner

Kind regards / mit freundlichen Gruessen / Met vriendelijke groet
  Sander van Leeuwen

InnoTek Systemberatung GmbH
http://www.innotek.de
Germany