[vbox-dev] installation script seems not to work here (fedora core 6)

Luca Dionisi luca.dionisi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 17:51:49 GMT 2007

I am at a halt. Please help.

Yum tells me that kernel, kernel-devel, kernel-headers
are installed for my current version, and I can't see any other
package name with kernel* that could sound good.

I have many files in /usr/include/linux/.

What do I miss?

I repeat the message:
 Verifying archive integrity... All good.
 Uncompressing VirtualBox for Linux installation.....
 VirtualBox Version 1.3.2 (Sun Jan 14 15:25:08 CET 2007) installation
 Please install the header files for your current Linux kernel.
 Problems were found which would prevent VirtualBox from installing.
 Please correct these problems and try again.