[vbox-dev] VirtualBox Guest Additions X.Org bug

Valentine Sinitsyn Valentine.Sinitsyn at usu.ru
Thu Jan 18 18:15:33 GMT 2007

Hello Michael,

> Sorry that I took a while to answer.  I would like to include the patch,
> but I need to have it under the MIT licence (a confirmation would be
> enough), or for you to sign our contributors agreement, which is of
> course preferred if you are likely to be contributing often.
>
> Sorry about that...
There is nothing to be sorry about - I've read the contribution page and
fully understand Innotek policy.

While I'm willing to contribute to VirtualBox (in particular, XPCOM <->
D-Bus bridge look interesting to me), I'm not sure whether time will
permit me to do so and signing/sending a form for a simple shell script
is too much :-) So I agree to license the patch I've sent to this
mailing list on January, 17 (install.sh.patch) under MIT License.

Regards,
Valentine Sinitsyn