[vbox-dev] kompiling vbox kernel module

Frank Mehnert frank at innotek.de
Mon Jan 15 13:45:12 GMT 2007

Hi Andreas,

some additions: The kernel module you tried to load was compiled with
incorrect compile flags, therefore these __stack_chk_fail message when
trying to load that module. I've fixed that in the repository.

This module is normally not intended to be used in real life. We compile
this mainly for syntax checking. To build a kernel module for you kernel,
follow the instructions Michael just gave.

Kind regards,

Frank