[vbox-dev] Solaris installation and CD

Jean-Jacques Sarton jj.sarton at t-online.de
Mon Apr 30 14:16:35 GMT 2007

Hi,

I have installed  Open Solaris from the cd images.
I had the following problem:
The installation request inserting of a new CDROM and
the messages delivered from the installations procedures
are not very good. The first message tell that the CD X is
requested and if I "eject" the cd from the menu of the VirtualBox
and insert the new one, the CD is not recognized. At this
stage the cd is probably mounted and on a real PC the tray
is probably locked.
It will be nice to make the "eject" pushbutton insensitive in
such case.

Jean-Jacques Sarton