[vbox-dev] Patch for Mac Jp keyboard

K.Seki kseki at ciderhouse.ivory.ne.jp
Mon Apr 30 08:21:21 GMT 2007

Hello,

I made a patch to fix the Mac Japanese keyboard issue I posted in
vbox-user mailing list.

Here is the result of diff command for DarwinKeyboard.cpp:

203,204c203,204
<        0,                       /*                      */
<        0,                       /*                      */
---
 >     0x7d,                       /* yen, | (JIS)    0x5D */
 >     0x73,                       /* _, ro (JIS)     0x5E */
212c212
<        0,                       /*                      */
---
 >     0x29,                       /* Zen/Han (JIS)   0x66 */
214c214
---
 >     0x29,                       /* Zen/Han (JIS)   0x68 */

I added the keys which switch double bytes character to single byte
(Zen/Han). We need them!.

BTW, I have a suggestion about function key assign. I think it's
better to be same as BootCamp,
e.g. F14 as 'Print Screen'. How about this?

Regards,
Kaz