[vbox-announce] Announcement: VirtualBox 6.0 released

VirtualBox announcements vbox-announce at virtualbox.org
Tue Dec 18 20:06:09 GMT 2018

Hello,

Today, the VirtualBox team released a significant new version of Oracle
VM VirtualBox, its high performance, cross-platform virtualization software.

You can download the binaries here:

  https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads

See the Changelog at

  https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Changelog

for an incomplete list of all changes.

We would like to thank all our Beta testers for their valuable feedback!

Kind regards,

Michael Thayer
--
Michael Thayer | VirtualBox engineer
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Werkstr. 24 | D-71384 Weinstadt

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München

Hertogswetering 163/167, 3543 AS Utrecht, Niederlande Handelsregister
der Handelskammer Midden-Nederland, Nr. 30143697