[vbox-announce] Announcement: VirtualBox 5.1 released

VirtualBox announcements vbox-announce at virtualbox.org
Tue Jul 12 17:33:04 GMT 2016

The VirtualBox team today released a significant new version of Oracle VM
VirtualBox, its high performance, cross-platform virtualization software.

You can download the binaries here:

  https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads

Find here the detailed list of changes since VirtualBox 5.0:

  https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Changelog

We would like to thank all our Beta testers for their valuable feedback!

Frank
--
Dr.-Ing. Frank Mehnert | Software Development Director, VirtualBox
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Werkstr. 24 | 71384 Weinstadt, Germany

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München