[vbox-announce] Announcement: VirtualBox 4.3.8 Release Candidate 1 released

VirtualBox announcements vbox-announce at virtualbox.org
Fri Feb 21 13:36:26 GMT 2014

Please do NOT use this VirtualBox Release Candidate release on
production machines! A VirtualBox Release Candidate should be
considered a bleeding-edge release meant for early evaluation
and testing purposes.

You can download the binaries here:

  http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/4.3.8_RC1

Please do NOT open bug reports at our public bugtracker but use our
VirtualBox Beta Feedback forum at

  http://forums.virtualbox.org/viewforum.php?f=15

to report any problems with the Beta. Please concentrate on reporting
regressions since VirtualBox 4.3.6!

  https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60256

for an incomplete list of changes since VirtualBox 4.3.6. Having the
long list of changes in mind we would like to get some feedback of
this release candidate before doing the final 4.3.8 release.

Thanks for your help!

Frank
--
Dr.-Ing. Frank Mehnert | Software Development Director, VirtualBox
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Werkstr. 24 | 71384 Weinstadt, Germany

Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz

Geschäftsführer: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher