[vbox-announce] Announcement: VirtualBox 4.3 released

VirtualBox announcements vbox-announce at virtualbox.org
Tue Oct 15 14:16:19 UTC 2013

The VirtualBox team today released a significant new version of Oracle VM
VirtualBox, its high performance, cross-platform virtualization software.

Please read the official press release:

The binaries can be downloaded here:

Find here the detailed list of changes since VirtualBox 4.2:

We would like to thank all our Beta testers for their valuable feedback!

Dr.-Ing. Frank Mehnert | Software Development Director, VirtualBox
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Werkstr. 24 | 71384 Weinstadt, Germany

Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz

Geschäftsführer: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher