[vbox-announce] Announcement: VirtualBox 4.0.16 released

VirtualBox announcements vbox-announce at virtualbox.org
Wed Jan 11 12:29:32 GMT 2012

Hi,

today Oracle released VirtualBox 4.0.16, a maintenance release of
VirtualBox 4.0 which improves stability and fixes regressions.

We encourage our users to switch to VirtualBox 4.1.x but there
might be reasons to stay with this older branch. These users will
appreciate this update as some fixes of the 4.1.x branch were
backported. Furthermore, VirtualBox 4.0.16 is the basis of VDI 3.3.2.

See the Changelog at

  http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Changelog-4.0

for a complete list of all changes. You can download the binaries
here:

  http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/4.0.16/

Kind regards,

Frank
--
Dr.-Ing. Frank Mehnert
Senior Manager Software Development Desktop Virtualization, VirtualBox