[vbox-announce] Announcement: VirtualBox 3.2 released

VirtualBox announcements vbox-announce at virtualbox.org
Tue May 18 21:50:21 GMT 2010

The VirtualBox team today released a significant new version of Oracle VM
VirtualBox(TM), its high performance, cross-platform virtualization software.

VirtualBox 3.2, the first Oracle branded release since the acquisition of
Sun Microsystems, Inc by Oracle Corp. earlier this year, contains many
innovative new features which deliver further significant improvements in
performance, power and supported guest operating system platforms.

Read more in the attached bulletin!

See the Changelog at

  http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Changelog

for a complete list of all changes. You can download the binaries here:

  http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/3.2.0/

We would like to thank all our Beta testers for their valuable feedback.
All changes since VirtualBox 3.1.0 Beta 3 are listed in this forum topic:

  http://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=31086

Kind regards,

Frank
--
Dr.-Ing. Frank Mehnert

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, 85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Wolf Frenkel