[vbox-dev] Opportunity to significantly shrink the vboxsf Linux driver

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Thu Jul 13 14:42:06 GMT 2017

10.07.2017 12:29, Hans de Goede wrote:
[Patch to shared folder code proposed by Hans to reduce the line count
of the Linux driver.]

I reviewed the patch and made a few changes.  Not yet tested on any
platform, but I am posting my adjusted version so that other people can
test, including on FreeBSD and Haiku which I cannot do easily.  Note
that this applies to the normal VirtualBox tree, not to the packaged
Linux driver.

Regards
Michael
--
Michael Thayer | VirtualBox engineer
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Werkstr. 24 | D-71384 Weinstadt

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München

Hertogswetering 163/167, 3543 AS Utrecht, Niederlande Handelsregister
der Handelskammer Midden-Nederland, Nr. 30143697