[vbox-dev] [VBox-users] VirtualBox forked into VirtualBox_TE ! ("Technologov" was downgraded; )

Gianfranco Costamagna costamagnagianfranco at yahoo.it
Wed May 20 15:30:14 GMT 2015

Hi Alexey,

please do *not* fork :)

Upstream Developers are really responsive with virtualbox patches (at least this is my opinion) and with support.

I suggest you to work with them and to integrate (whenever possible) your patches into the mainline code.

Forking such an huge project might be not trivial, and I do not want to loose some features just because of a fork.

As Frank said, being moderator has nothing to do with being able to contribute with patches ;)

Keep up the good work!

cheers,

G.