[vbox-dev] How to create an object implementing VirtualBoxCallback from python?

Nikolay Igotti Nikolay.Igotti at Sun.COM
Mon Jun 15 15:55:08 GMT 2009

  Hi,

Thanks for bringing our attention to this issue.
VirtualBox 3.0 will have public method in IVirtualBox
waitForEvents(timeout) designed to cover exactly this issue.
Until then, please just call some API method periodically (just like you
suggested in your message).

Thanks,
Nikolay