[vbox-dev] createHardDisk and createBaseStorage

Nikolay Igotti Nikolay.Igotti at Sun.COM
Mon Aug 10 12:44:37 GMT 2009

    Hello,

 Attached Python shell extension (just drop attached file into
~/.VirtualBox/shexts/ directory and perform 'reloadExt' command) which
demonstrates how to create and remove hard disks. Likely will get
integrated into future versions of shell (for shell extensions to work
at least 3.0.4 shell is required).

 Thanks,
     Nikolay.